Energy prices in America are going to get much worse than we’ve ever imagined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the drilling in AK does help the rest of the country a lot. Means we are not shipping oil and gas up there. So it does increase our supply in the lower 48.

Really what Biden did is going to hurt us, just not as bad as if he had canceled all AK drilling. It is a stupid move on his part and even some Democrat are saying so and turning against him. Enough so that I doubt Biden is the their 2024 nominee.

I doubt biden is even aware of what he is signing.

He is being handled, my thoughts are obama and the hildibeast are calling the shots, biden just signs whatever is placed in front of him

I know it wont matter but god I hope it all comes out in the open one day.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It'll be $6.00 by next summer...

write it down....

along with president mike obama
Their objective is higher than that. And POTatUS closing oil exploration in Alaska is a big deal, regardless what the itty widdy tree huggers say. As prices rise, oil companies are willing to spend more to develop domestic products.

ANWAR is a wilderness and America's economy is far more important than the feelings of tree huggers. Gas is going up and there will be a corresponding increase in all products that require petroleum to get to market.

Trump=right. Biden=wrong.

For instance:

'Nothing worse than higher oil prices' as Fed fights inflation​

[begin]
Oil's upward price movement is making the Federal Reserve’s path toward a 2% inflation target more difficult.

The crude market's rise is likely to have lifted overall inflation last month. And while core inflation — which strips out food and energy costs — has been on a downward trend, economists worry that higher energy prices could increase input costs for goods and services, leading companies to raise prices on everything from airfares to furniture.

"I’d say the rise in oil prices since late June/early July has clearly put upward pressure on gasoline prices and will lead to a large boost in the August headline CPI [Consumer Price Index]," Omair Sharif, president of Inflation Insights, tells Yahoo Finance.

He added, “You may see higher fuel surcharges seep into higher prices for food, for food services, and a variety of goods that are moved by truck — for example furniture, appliances. You can also see higher jet fuel costs make their way into higher airfares."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/oth...s-as-fed-fights-inflation/ar-AA1gvWkw#image=1

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any loss of production, actual or perceived, affects supplies and prices. Saudi and Russia have cut production, in front of a projected harsh winter and peak heating oil requirements.

Odumbo and Michael are the puppeteers, being guided by Gates and Soros; intent on ruination of USofA. Pedo Joe will be last minute replaced on the ballot by Michael.

Hitlery is irrelevant, playing Granny and grooming her evil spawn clone and Soros in-law for 2032.

Their goal is $10 / gal and 50-80% population reduction They don't care about our economy or people.

Since Odumbo began campaigning, they have boldly talked of the plans. Most people didn't listen or care (until it's too late)

Gas prices go up, it's not Pedo policies, it's evil, greedy oil companies. Pedo Joe CANT control gas prices, but IF we pay more, he CAN fix climate change. THAT'S how stupid some people are.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wait to see if China will start drilling or even want to build a refinery on land they bought here, and Joe would give in to them because they already own him. I know it is a long shot but, I don't put anything passed these evil bastards.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
At what point will the masses and industry just say enough? Votes may not be the answer much longer, industry has more power than they know, they just don't take advantage of it my opinion. One of these years, the American public should just hold .gov accountable, and tell .gov that we'll file our taxes when .gov starts acting American again. What would happen if 50% of America just said no to April 15th? Serious question. What would happen in 75 million tax payers said no more until it's fixed? Power is money, money is power, we have it, they don't unless we give it to them, we don't take advantage of that power.......

If we're waiting on Congress to "fix" it, they've already "fixed" it to their advantage, there's zero incentive for them to change anything. It's going to take a bold event(s) to change things as it should be, and it probably won't be pretty.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At what point will the masses and industry just say enough? Votes may not be the answer much longer, industry has more power than they know, they just don't take advantage of it my opinion. One of these years, the American public should just hold .gov accountable, and tell .gov that we'll file our taxes when .gov starts acting American again. What would happen if 50% of America just said no to April 15th? Serious question. What would happen in 75 million tax payers said no more until it's fixed? Power is money, money is power, we have it, they don't unless we give it to them, we don't take advantage of that power.......

If we're waiting on Congress to "fix" it, they've already "fixed" it to their advantage, there's zero incentive for them to change anything. It's going to take a bold event(s) to change things as it should be, and it probably won't be pretty.
this happened in the 1970's. people just said enough inflation and out of control spending and quit paying taxes. . farmers even went on strike sort of. and drove their tractors to DC in protest those that did forfeited everything to the gov. then greenspan stepped in and caused a recession to get inflation under control. this time the hurt will be a magnitude worse? maybe?

Latest posts

Top Bottom