Environmental BS rant...grrrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is what the articles were about in nearly every case.

Lots of building materials are full of stuff you don't want to ingest. None of that has to do with all the green global warming bs being pushed.
You said, " Its just concrete". Which it is not, in terms of being "green" Most concrete has Very nasty **** in it, being toxic to people. May i didnt get the point you were tryng to make.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sustainable Anything / Climate Change is NWO “Agenda 30” vehicle for Global UN / WEF Totalitarianism control in every aspect of of lives. Fight it. Non compliance. It will take away our Freedom & Liberty . Period

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to go back to the days before the EPA, OSHA, NLRB and all these damned agencies that keep our water clean and our workplaces safe. Hell, back in the old days you could dump heavy metal waste right in the Tennessee River without consequence, work seven days a week, and if you got hurt and couldn't work it was just your tough luck.

Careful what you wish for, gentlemen.
I long for the days of lead paint to chew on. If you were stupid enough to chew on paint chips, you needed removed from the gene pool.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This reminds me of something that happened with my brother a while back. He had some guys clear out part of his land and put up a new fence. While doing so, they came across a bunch of abandoned pipe. They took three loads to the scrap yard and the last load was the only one to set off the Geiger counter. So my brother called DEQ and asked what he should do with the radioactive pipe. They told him to dig a hole and bury it.
Cousin and myself were given 1/4 mile of concrete lined pipe from an oilfield in Osage county.
We loaded it up hoping to sell the scrap, but the yard wouldn't take it as it was radioactive.
Finally found a guy that wanted to cut it up and make fence posts for it, so finally got rid of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom