• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Estate sale tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The shame of it is most of this stuff was valued by the owners at one time. My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. We both collect certain items, and we don't have any children. When we die the collections will be sold off, thrown away, or given away. They could be of little value or no value to others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The shame of it is most of this stuff was valued by the owners at one time. My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. We both collect certain items, and we don't have any children. When we die the collections will be sold off, thrown away, or given away. They could be of little value or no value to others.

Indeed. I was looking at the pics and thinking, “None of these items catch my eye, but imagine the time and effort spent by the collector in acquiring it all, and the pleasure he or she gained from doing so.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom