Ever buy a pistol and later wish you had bought two or more of them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wideners with the pre B CZ 75's for $219-$249. Should of bought a cart full. Or even better the Sarco Sten kits, @19.95 or 1919 kits for $229, only bought 2, shoulda loaded up.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. Too many instances to name just one

but notably - S&W bobbed hammer Model 64 Brinks trade ins for $225 in 2014

I bought three but should’ve bought 10.

All gone now. I figured I would sell two for a modest profit they would pay for the one that I would keep. That was a fine plan, but ISuffered from a fit of poverty after a bad injury and loss of work for a while so that one went down the pike too

Kind of like a 32 ACP Beretta Vs a 380 — They were cool guns but didn’t really do anything at all that my colt lawman (357) Couldn’t do better

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometime back around 2003 a friend had two nickel Pythons for $600 each. I bought the 6" one and passed on the 4" one. I should have bought both of them. I almost did it again about three years ago. I bought a H&K SL8 at a good price from a guy in Edmond. When I was getting back in my car he yelled "If you know anybody else looking for one, I have another one to sell". I got home and checked prices on the web and availability. I called him back and ask him if he wanted to meet again in the morning to sell me the other one. I met him and bought the other one. I had planned to have one converted to a G36 clone but, with the latest ATF changes on G36s, I traded it for a H&K carbine.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have bought a truck load of the HK P7 police trade ins from back in the day, $500-$600. I have bruises on my backside for getting rid of the one I did buy.

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back Berretta 92s police trade pistols could be found for $150 in poor cosmetic shape. I bought a nice example for 275. I wish I’d bought several of there cheap ones to use as truck guns.
When all the "We Gotta Go To The 9mm Because The FBI Has" stupidity was happening, i lucked into acouple of the
FN FNS .40 Longslide Tacticals. I bought two, and each came with three 14 round mags with hard case. Doubt if they had ever been fired. $300 a piece.
Fantastic shooters. Wish id bought several more.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P3AT if I had known they would quit making them
I didn't know they quit making them. One has been in my front pocket since the series II came out with a spare mag in the other pocket. Horrible trigger, but it never fails to fire.
So, does that mean I own a collector's item now that is worth a fortune?

Latest posts

Top Bottom