Ever buy a pistol and later wish you had bought two or more of them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought an Sig 226 X6 PPC, probably 10 years ago for 2K. Wish I would have bought 10 of them. Best gun I’ve ever shot, by far. Nothing even close to it. Sold it to an FFL for 2K because it was sitting in my safe too much. German custom shop shuts down and later see one NIB sell for 10K on Gunbroker. I hope they bring them back under Sig USA.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought an Sig 226 X6 PPC, probably 10 years ago for 2K. Wish I would have bought 10 of them. Best gun I’ve ever shot, by far. Nothing even close to it. Sold it to an FFL for 2K because it was sitting in my safe too much. German custom shop shuts down and later see one NIB sell for 10K on Gunbroker. I hope they bring them back under Sig USA.

Nice, I did buy two p226 x5’s. 15-16 years ago. One, 1st gen all-around, just sits in the safe. They sure did shoot up in price. They are really accurate.

I finally bought an American made p210.. I’m really impressed by it. Hopefully a p226 x5/x6 reintroduction would work out as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a S&W model 10 off of the S&W forum. The guy had bought a bunch of police trade ins. Taper barrels were $140 and heavy barrel was $160. Wish I’d have bought 5 or 6.

Latest posts

Top Bottom