"every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to play devil's advocate once in a while. I went to high school during forced busing. Brilliant plan. Everyone involved seemed to bepissed off.

I've seen the "projects" moved to 61st and Peoria, while homeowners opposed were painted as evil, sefish, racists. look at what a raging success that has been.

I have the "tribal" housing issue now in my neighborhood - it's better than an apartment complex of unemployed single moms and their precious offspring, but only in size and scope.

W have taken away the incentives for people to work, live responsibly, and take care of "the children". Guvmint (taxpaying workers) will take care of it all, and if you want to live removed from those other folks, you obviously are evil.

I may be getting old and cranky....

Now I can feel ya brother.

Old and cranky's not such a bad thing.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness. You all act like crime just follows the underserved community wherever they go.

Which is typically following those they deem as "oppressors", every time the "oppressors" try to flee and live their lives elsewhere. Odd case of demographic "Stockholm Syndrome". And now it looks like it may be subsidized by the government.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like to play devil's advocate once in a while. I went to high school during forced busing. Brilliant plan. Everyone involved seemed to bepissed off.

I've seen the "projects" moved to 61st and Peoria, while homeowners opposed were painted as evil, sefish, racists. look at what a raging success that has been.

I have the "tribal" housing issue now in my neighborhood - it's better than an apartment complex of unemployed single moms and their precious offspring, but only in size and scope.

W have taken away the incentives for people to work, live responsibly, and take care of "the children". Guvmint (taxpaying workers) will take care of it all, and if you want to live removed from those other folks, you obviously are evil.

I may be getting old and cranky....

Okay, I feel better now. I though SURELY no one really feels like your previous posts. not on the board anyway. Government programs are such models of success - we should all model our lives after them, our country would be unstoppable!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[

LMAO! When I lived in Lawton, the neighborhoods were ridiculous. Million dollar gates communities in the $24k 2bed average ghetto... Winding infrastructure-retard roads through the ghetto that turn to pristine blacktop at the 14ft rot iron gates. It was so odd driving the un-navigable neighborhoods. I have a cousin down there, he loves that town... I'll never get it. And y'all should love your neighbors, even when the ghetto moves in next door. Gran Torino rings a bell

OK ,I see you know Ltown Pretty Well. I accept your takeback.... ;)

Yep ,I dont have a Garand. or a Gran......but I do have a Mosin Nagant........ ;)

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha is all I can say.
For us old timers who can remember when the projects were built,Kerr village, Hamilton courts, ets cet.....and all on the south side, well as Went the old south side of ok city, so now goes the white flight communities of Edmond, mustang, piedmont.......welcome to our world
Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom