Everybody stay on guard this afternoon and night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Storm damage to sod farm out near Kristen Glover's house.

IMG_20230621_070144.jpg

Small grain silo thrown across highway 88
IMG_20230621_071016.jpg
IMG_20230621_071043.jpg

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are living on the I 40 tornado alley. expect the storms and try to be ready for what comes you way. I live down in the SE part of Oklahoma and we where hit hard too. The PSO crews come from everywhere. Our power went out at about 1 am. I got up about 3 am and called to report the outage, and went for a drive to see where the problem might be, and get some gas for the welder and some ice. Found the gas and the ice at little quick stop. Power was on in town, when I got to the north side of town was out. I drove down a street where the PSO line crossed looked up the right of way and could make out lines down, tree on it. Called PSO and let them know where. They had a truck there in 30 minutes. I got my welder running the powered up the refridge and freezer. I was late getting to leave for the gun show in McAlester, got to leave about 9 am When the power was back on, thanks PSO. And thank the LORD it was not any worse!

How was the McAlester gun show?

Latest posts

Top Bottom