Everyone needs to read this!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(S510) “If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes.

Wow, from what I understand Congress just passed this by a vote of 73 to 25.
This can not be good. If I understand it right, it will make it illegal to have your own garden, or even have seeds to grow food.

here is one of the many links on the internet right now. http://www.infowars.com/senate-bill...l-to-grow-share-trade-or-sell-homegrown-food/

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, won't be able to eat each and every food that nature makes. Worst thing since Obama banned fishing. If I could tell a young man just two words, those two words would be soilent green.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that bill. Even if it were true there is no way to enforce it. Just like the old laws for Oklahoma like the one that says you can take your wife to the capital building steps on sunday and beat her with a wooden dowel rod no longer that 12in and not more than 12 times (I think). something like that. lol just a bunch of cockamamie

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be too sure about that. Congress is just striking a blow against foodism. It was our own Woodie Guthrie who said " the more you eat the more you sh*t" (no kidding- look it up)
It's past time somebody did something about it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just made Christmas shopping a lot easier for me. I can get my dad camo netting for his vegetable garden, and maybe some grow lights for my sister so she can move her herb garden to the closet.

Necessity is the legal guardian of ingenuity.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't trust her either, Dennis. It's gotta be more that rosemary that makes Martha Stewart calm and causes her to talk that slowly. Is it a good thing? I'll withhold judgment.

But she'd smuggle me cast iron when they outlaw cooking, so it's the least I can do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom