Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not in to conspiracies neither.

I have lived long enough to know that when there are tensions between countries a military show such as a parade, military exercises, joint military exercises with other nations and yes, even missile launches have been used to make a political point.

Right now, China is screwing us with their trade and monetary policies and there is friction between our nations. Why is it so difficult to believe that it is possible that a Chinese sub fired a missile in international waters heading away from the US, just to make a point?

They routinely take an aggressive and threatening posture every time we sell arms to Taiwan.

They attacked, damaged and forced the P-3 to land. After they examined the sensitive equipment, they forced us to hire Russians to dismantle and transport it to the US.

In my non expert opinion, it was a missile launch.

The Chinese communists are of course our friends, they finance the Democratic candidates for office. They do it out of the goodness of their heart because they care and they want to see good people in our government.
:pms2:

In addition to that, I wonder how many on here will remember the surfacing of the Chinese sub during the Fall season of 2007. The submarine was never detected by the U.S. naval group which happened to be conducting exercises in the area when they have defense systems that are designed to detect such threats. If the Chinese were able to float under the radar with a submarine in 2007, are people so naive to think they can't do the same with a missile? China is no longer the under-developed country that it once was, having taken the crown as the leading super-power in the world and now holds the crown for having created the fastest super computer in the world.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe the sky is falling, but I'm not so foolish as to believe some fabricated lie from the government in reference to what's on that video as being a plane in order to prevent mass fear and panic.

Short of a supersonic fighter jet, there is nothing other than a missile that launches into the stratosphere as quickly as that trail goes and the U.S. Navy has already stated they had no aircraft in the air during that time frame. That would debunk the whole flight number thing. In my opinion, from the point of view the video was taken, it could very possibly be a fighter plane but the upward climb is much too steep for it to be a passenger plane of any kind.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. However, no one will ever be able to prove to me that it wasn't a missile because I wasn't there and didn't see it with my own eyes.

Your statements prove my point. Distortion of perspective make it appear it is climbing when in fact is flying toward the camera. But you won't believe that...because your mind is made up.

You won't believe it isn't a missile, even though you have no proof that it is....and the video, without real analysis, is not proof. Numerous photos have been posted of similar contrails in the same and other areas that were from known aircraft....not missiles.

Classic conspiracy logic....make a claim without proof and then excuse any factual argument by saying "it's a cover up by 'the government'"

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In addition to that, I wonder how many on here will remember the surfacing of the Chinese sub during the Fall season of 2007. The submarine was never detected by the U.S. naval group which happened to be conducting exercises in the area when they have defense systems that are designed to detect such threats. If the Chinese were able to float under the radar with a submarine in 2007, are people so naive to think they can't do the same with a missile? China is no longer the under-developed country that it once was, having taken the crown as the leading super-power in the world and now holds the crown for having created the fastest super computer in the world.

There is a little dirty secret about submarines these days. The non nuclear submarines are too quite to detect. An electric sub has a motor and a propeller for propulsion. A nuke has a reactor with pumps an other equipment, they tend to be noisy. Relatively speaking.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your statements prove my point. Distortion of perspective make it appear it is climbing when in fact is flying toward the camera. But you won't believe that...because your mind is made up.

You won't believe it isn't a missile, even though you have no proof that it is....and the video, without real analysis, is not proof.

Classic conspiracy logic....make a claim without proof and then excuse any factual argument by saying "it's a cover up by 'the government'"

Look at the thickness of the contrail, notice the course changes. The wind does not usually push the contrails so sharply, it creates gentler curves.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the thickness of the contrail, notice the course changes. The wind does not usually push the contrails so sharply, it creates gentler curves.

Plenty of pictures out there of the same thing...from airplanes. Not a unique phenomenon.

If I set up four flashlights side by side and shine them at you 100 yards away it'll look like one light. What did you see, one or four? You will swear that you saw a single light, but it is not 'proof'. Perspective and distance changes things.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

You won't believe it isn't a missile, even though you have no proof that it is....and the video, without real analysis, is not proof. Numerous photos have been posted of similar contrails in the same and other areas that were from known aircraft....not missiles.

If it is in fact flying toward the camera as you claim, why can there be seen a glow from the propulsion? The last time I checked, the exhaust comes out the tail of a plane and not the nose.

I won't believe it isn't a missile or a plane because I wasn't there. As I stated previously, from my perspective and in my opinion, what's seen in that video is anything but a plane. We'll obviously have to agree to disagree on that subject.

If numerous photos have been posted of such contrails, by all means post a link or your point is moot.

Furthermore, nowhere did I state that this is a cover-up by the government. Those are your words alone. What I said was I won't be so naive as to believe that what's on that footage is merely a plane. You have no factual proof that what's seen is not a missile or that it's a plane because like myself, you weren't there.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hi.... welcome to Oklahoma Shooters.

Either way, that's WAY too much logic for this thread, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an email that said the missile was a secret attack on Alaska ordered by Obama.
But it didn't work, cause it was a Patriot missile and it changed course on it's own to fly harmlessly out to sea.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone read the most recent Popular Mechanics? The cover story is about "China's Secret War Plan". It was basically war gaming how the Chinese might go about retaking Taiwan and how they would prevent our intervention. Pretty interesting read but the economic ties between our two countries make war highly unlikely. Just would not be worth the cost for China or the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom