Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it's funny when he runs around with his jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up and no tie, surrounded by secret service bodyguards who wish they could do the same. Trying to look like one of the "working People". Who does he think he's fooling.

yep, or Romney wearing jeans. Id like to see both of them be a wormhand for a week.

Or work the laundry room on a aircraft carrier getting E3 pay while trying to support a wife an 2 kids. Then finding out your pay is screwed up and wont be fixed until you get back in port in a month.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bet he never had the mcdonalds guy meet him by the trash dumpster after close, and give him a bag of whatever was left under the heat lamps....

Only after getting caught scrounging the bag out of the garbage, did the angelic employee decide to bag them up sepratley and give them to the fella everynight, for over a month.

Thank you whoever you were.
Bless you.

ha, we used to hit McD's dumpster after "last call".

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me you truely believe Ann Romney's story of when her and Mitt got their first apartment. How they struggled. They used a ironing board for a table, blah blah blah.

Romney or Obama know nothing about life at the bottom.

Struggling means, attending 20 schools before 6th grade, being raised by grandparents who's sole income is SS. Being poor is not having clothes worthy of owning an ironing board.

Both of these guys and their wives had good parents or at least knew who their parents were. They were around people who cared enough to send them to school. They at least experienced love and compassion. Millions dont.

If Obama or Romney knew anything about real life struggles they would STFU.

End of rant.
\

Who said anything here about Whateverhernameis Romney? Wow, dude. The luvfest for Zed is eating you up.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheap canned dog food tastes about like dinty moore beef stew. And used to be a whole lot cheaper. Hell I think dinty moore is cheaper now.

We didn't own a dog.

Surplus c rations from my stepdads reserve service weekends were a feast.

The house I grew up in sold for $12,000 in 2004.

Screw them.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please tell me you truely believe Ann Romney's story of when her and Mitt got their first apartment. How they struggled. They used a ironing board for a table, blah blah blah.

Romney or Obama know nothing about life at the bottom.

Struggling means, attending 20 schools before 6th grade, being raised by grandparents who's sole income is SS. Being poor is not having clothes worthy of owning an ironing board.

Both of these guys and their wives had good parents or at least knew who their parents were. They were around people who cared enough to send them to school. They at least experienced love and compassion. Millions dont.

If Obama or Romney knew anything about real life struggles they would STFU.

End of rant.

The OP didn't most about Mitt. Gosh you are just eat up with Obama and his ilk.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think if you read my posts you'll see i bash both Romney and Obama about equally. But as usual and like the GOP/Dem drones, you hear and see what you want.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand.

You ate what?

We ate sand.

You ate SAND?

That's right!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
\

Who said anything here about Whateverhernameis Romney? Wow, dude. The luvfest for Zed is eating you up.

Hint, start with the OP first post and read it, followed by the replies. Then point out where my "luvfest" is.
Or ill make it easier and say it plain, based on Whateverhernameis Romney's speech and "Zeds" wifes speech, neither of them know anything about what its like to struggle like a common citizen.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By Jim, your'e right. It did say Romney once in the article, MITT Romney.

I guess I'm right there with them. I was taught that calling someone "common" might just involve hostilities of the physical type.

YOU ROCK, DUDE! Feel better?

Latest posts

Top Bottom