Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By Jim, your'e right. It did say Romney once in the article, MITT Romney.

I guess I'm right there with them. I was taught that calling someone "common" might just involve hostilities of the physical type.

YOU ROCK, DUDE! Feel better?
tis the season for politics, i always feel better. Now waitin to hear our buddy Zed speak, but only because i listened to Mittens last week.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bet he never had the mcdonalds guy meet him by the trash dumpster after close, and give him a bag of whatever was left under the heat lamps....

Only after getting caught scrounging the bag out of the garbage, did the angelic employee decide to bag them up sepratley and give them to the fella everynight, for over a month.

Thank you whoever you were.
Bless you.

Wow. I did that when I was throwing pepperonis down at the Pizza Hut. I saw a family dumpster diving one Saturday morning. They came back the next Saturday. That's when I started saving all the screw up orders and placing the boxes on top of the dumpster...no diving required. Glad you made it reddog!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of this is one reason I like Paul Ryan. Worked at McDonalds while in HS. After his father died he saved up his survivor benefits to pay for college. Helped take care of his grandmother who had Alzheimer's while going to college. Worked summers as a salesman for Oscar Mayer. In his early years working on Capitol Hill, he supplemented his income by working as a waiter, as a fitness trainer and at other jobs. Still sleeps on his office couch to save money.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All of this is one reason I like Paul Ryan. Worked at McDonalds while in HS. After his father died he saved up his survivor benefits to pay for college. Helped take care of his grandmother who had Alzheimer's while going to college. Worked summers as a salesman for Oscar Mayer. In his early years working on Capitol Hill, he supplemented his income by working as a waiter, as a fitness trainer and at other jobs. Still sleeps on his office couch to save money.

is that all it takes for you to like someone? I worked all thru high school, worked in oil feild in summers,joined service, paid my own way thru college, worked 2 fulltime jobs and delivered piazzas, still taking care of my wifes 94y/o grandmother for last 14 yrs.

And i still sleep on sofa sometimes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is that all it takes for you to like someone? I worked all thru high school, worked in oil feild in summers,joined service, paid my own way thru college, worked 2 fulltime jobs and delivered piazzas, still taking care of my wifes 94y/o grandmother for last 14 yrs.

And i still sleep on sofa sometimes.

For a political type, it does help with me if they know something about a common persons struggles, but it is far from all it takes. Ryans degree in economics helps a bunch too.

As for you sleeping on the couch sometimes, stop ticking off your wife. :D :D

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I keep tellin her im retired but she keeps giving me honey do's. Today i had to buy grocerys. Came home witb piazza, gonna sleep on couch again tonite.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep tellin her im retired but she keeps giving me honey do's. Today i had to buy grocerys. Came home witb piazza, gonna sleep on couch again tonite.

Try telling her that pizza is a well rounded meal. Look down at it and it is round. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom