Fair FTF price for 30 Round P-Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fair price for FTF 30 round P-Mags

• $15

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • $20

Votes: 46 23.8%
  • $25

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • $30

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • $35

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • $40

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • $45

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • $50

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • $55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $60

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever the market will bear. I have something you want it keep throwing ever increasing numbers at me until I say yes or walk on. At this point in time I have no firearms or firearm accessories for sale so you know it's gonna be a big number if you try to get me to part with something.

I thought about throwing a lower up for $500 in the classifieds but I'm scared someone will actually pay it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll admit I thought about cashing in on the buying frenzy by putting up some NIB Pmags or a lower, but I realized I'd rather keep intact my reputation on OSA. That, to me, is worth more than making a few bucks.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if the LGSs making big money on this stuff take the extra capital, buy bigger quantities of inventory to replace at a lower cost once it settles down and offer even better pricing than they could have without the extra money? Does it work like that?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if the LGSs making big money on this stuff take the extra capital, buy bigger quantities of inventory to replace at a lower cost once it settles down and offer even better pricing than they could have without the extra money? Does it work like that?

Yes it does. If people are jumping on $35 pmags here, why can't you and I sell them for $30 and cut out the middle man?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit I thought about cashing in on the buying frenzy by putting up some NIB Pmags or a lower, but I realized I'd rather keep intact my reputation on OSA. That, to me, is worth more than making a few bucks.

I have a feeling 3 months from now we will be wishing for the "good ol' days" when PMAG's were only $30 and having a good laugh at threads like this.

I'm with Oliver on this one. That's why I'm not selling any goodies. When the frenzy dies down or if a ban gets implemented parts ought to to settle back down, I needed to start buying for my Seekins SBR project but the marriage problems messed that up and now I can't find the parts I want. Even the high end components went poof!