Fair FTF price for 30 Round P-Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fair price for FTF 30 round P-Mags

• $15

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • $20

Votes: 46 23.8%
  • $25

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • $30

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • $35

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • $40

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • $45

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • $50

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • $55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $60

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give you $30 for a Pmag, somebody has to support our favorite LGS. :-)

Got one in stock?

Oh I'd give it if I needed it, and I'd just as soon buy it from FBT than anyone else but I got lucky and had an order of Pmags and Metal mags on the way prior to the whole mess. I was kicking myself for missing the $10 sale at FBT when I bought 10 at $13 plus a sawbuck shipping. Now I ain't feeling so bad.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give you $30 for a Pmag, somebody has to support our favorite LGS. :-)

Got one in stock?

No, but when the back orders arrive we'll have several hundred for that price. We have to take our turn screwing people and it just as well be the ones that sold their private stashes for crazy prices.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but when the back orders arrive we'll have several hundred for that price. We have to take our turn screwing people and it just as well be the ones that sold their private stashes for crazy prices.

Nothing wrong with it. Why should the profiteers that bough them up cheap get to resupply at the old price they need to pay just like they charged.

And since you are a business you need to have product in the store for more than just one day to sell. Just my honest opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom