Fallin vetoes another gun bill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boycott!!!

I've thought long and hard about this. I like the idea of a summer boycott of Chamber events and OKC attractions and businesses in and around Bricktown and the BOK center in Tulsa. (I'm not familiar with Tulsa so I don't know if there's a business hub that consists of the movers and shakers around there or not) The thing is, to be effective, we would need a LARGE amount of gun owners to participate, have to get in front of TV cameras and all over social media to spread the word and be VERY vocal about it and let these people know that they've crapped on law-abiding gun owners in their own community. Would we need a single-minded statement? (perhaps OK2A could help out with that?) Maybe we could individually send emails to the Gov's office, the OKC and Tulsa mayors' offices and the chambers of both cities as to why we're doing this, I'm not sure what works best. I think we would need more than a few state legislators on our side on this AND NOT BE WISHY WASHY when it comes time for them to speak in front of a camera and state their position so that Fallin doesn't play any more games or tries to "send a message" at the cost of OUR RIGHTS. But if there is a boycott, I'm on board. My rights are worth it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boycott is nice in theory.
How many gun owners will it take to make a difference, and get that law rescinded?

Too damn many to do anything other that be thought of by the elitist RINOs in the gas filled dome as right wing nut jobs. They'll side with the OKC RINOs and their chamber of commerce buddies all day long. Been that way my whole life. Not to say we shouldn't try but nobody need be surprised at the rejection that will occur. Kicking their ass out is all that will fix this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom