Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I didn't see anything in the video that could be considered a savage beating. From what I saw, 5 officers were simply restraining a large man on the ground while they were trying to get handcuffs on him. Probably some of the resistance they encountered in getting his hands completely behind his back was from his obesity and lack of flexibility. Nobody was punching or kicking or even choking him.

Now the video doesn't show what actions they took to get him onto the ground.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMFAO. The person claiming her husband was "beat to death" edits out the beating and then releases the video? You crack me up.

LMFAO. You believe that the cops got winded by dog piling a man that was already on the ground? I feel bad for people that lack reasoning skills.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And as people have said before, its completely possible the news agency censored the video for any number of reasons.

Its almost like we still don't know enough, or like that odds are stacked in the LEO's favor.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article says he died at the hospital, if true I'd have to assume that it was later. :D

Even if he were dead at that scene, he would have to be pronounced at the hospital. EMT's and Paramedics cannot pronounce at the scene unless signs of obvious death such as decapatation are present.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And as people have said before, its completely possible the news agency censored the video for any number of reasons.

Its almost like we still don't know enough, or like that odds are stacked in the LEO's favor.

Had the video exposed the victim as being a combative instigator, the cops would have released video by now.

Landser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This death is caused by compression I testified in congressional hearings on this type of death http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-09-719T This appears to be nine hundred pounds of stupid or negligence unless there is asphyxiation caused by pepper spay or cardiac arrest. Makes no difference man was alive before the take down he is dead after. if it is a compression death charge them.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if he were dead at that scene, he would have to be pronounced at the hospital. EMT's and Paramedics cannot pronounce at the scene unless signs of obvious death such as decapatation are present.

I know that, but the article said.... There's still not enough info to say anything one way or the other, I was just yanking S4Fs chain a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom