Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wizard, I do not wish to be in your position. Good luck to you bud. And not the getting married part, I'm talking about the too many people staying with you.

yea... My grandparents and mom and staying in the house, my wife-2-be's mom and step dad are driving down their F450 with a massive in-bed camper, her grandparents are driving down their MASSIVE RV and her dad will be kickin it in a tent all on our property with only the one down stairs bathroom for all the guests to use..... I will be locking the door leading upstaris to our bedroom haha.

And just for a mental picture our house was built in 1917 and our well pump has limited water presure so if anyone turns on the single water faucet outside, the presure in the house goes to nill. But hey ive got 10 acers and I can go shoot and blow **** up anytime I want so that makes up for the house IMO. I plan on waking EVERYONE up at least once next week with a 10 pounder about 400 yards north of the house... hehehehe

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea... My grandparents and mom and staying in the house, my wife-2-be's mom and step dad are driving down their F450 with a massive in-bed camper, her grandparents are driving down their MASSIVE RV and her dad will be kickin it in a tent all on our property with only the one down stairs bathroom for all the guests to use..... I will be locking the door leading upstaris to our bedroom haha.

And just for a mental picture our house was built in 1917 and our well pump has limited water presure so if anyone turns on the single water faucet outside, the presure in the house goes to nill. But hey ive got 10 acers and I can go shoot and blow **** up anytime I want so that makes up for the house IMO. I plan on waking EVERYONE up at least once next week with a 10 pounder about 400 yards north of the house... hehehehe
Nice, better you than me is all I have to say. Glad you got a piece of land out there, the wife and I are still looking for a good piece also, but it seems to get any sort of good deal we are looking at 1900-1920 houses.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stewartglock said:
Nice, better you than me is all I have to say. Glad you got a piece of land out there, the wife and I are still looking for a good piece also, but it seems to get any sort of good deal we are looking at 1900-1920 houses.

Yea, this house is decent enough but it needs work lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom