Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAWHAHAHAHA ROFL

And yea I told her there is only a 1% chance that she will open the doors to only her brides maids standing up there but im figuring there is a 30% chance that the doors will open and I will be told shes MIA haha.....

LOL ... and the fort is NOT funny ... grumble ...

Badgebunny, How you been?

Not too shabby ... and you, handsome?? Bathroom remodel, huh? That sounds like way too much work!!

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didn't need to finish a bathroom remodel, it would be an easy choice to buy that.

LOL Well at least im not the only one with that on the list of things that needs to be done.

But mine is gonna have to wait till other more important things get done, like me finally sending off my FFL paperwork so I can get it back and send off my Class 3 paperwork haha

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's it going?? Duke runs the show around here now ... He's a HOOT! His latest trick is getting washcloths for me. I wash his face and chest with a cool washcloth morning and evening before I give him his benedryl for his grass allergy. He's taken to bringing me whatever is laying in the bathroom floor, a towel, washcloth, GC's stuff, my stuff, whatever -- when he wants me to wash his face! That or he'll put his head in my lap and he won't move off me until I say "OK, let's go wash your face" ... GC gets aggravated at him but he used to get aggravated at Jackie too. I think he is adorable!! LOL
Doing good, just been crazy busy, how about you? That is hilarious about the washcloths. I am glad he is in a good home, that is great to hear. He was always pretty good about warning us if something wasn't right, and I am glad that he is that way for you too.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I got a pretty good laugh about the Fort with the neighborhood watch telescope on it. LOL Give the little turd something to see... LOL

Yes, I started the remodel on the guest bathroom back when I was working 40 hour weeks. Then when I started working 60-80 hour weeks, it went to a halt. However, its Bar B Q season again, so I am really hoping to get it finished up by July 1.

BB, I haven't heard from our young newlyweds, T and K in awhile. I reckon they are pretty busy with there new homestead.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I got a pretty good laugh about the Fort with the neighborhood watch telescope on it. LOL Give the little turd something to see... LOL

Yes, I started the remodel on the guest bathroom back when I was working 40 hour weeks. Then when I started working 60-80 hour weeks, it went to a halt. However, its Bar B Q season again, so I am really hoping to get it finished up by July 1.

BB, I haven't heard from our young newlyweds, T and K in awhile. I reckon they are pretty busy with there new homestead.

Yea ive got WAY to many ppl comin in for the wedding and the down stairs guest bathroom toilet decided it didnt want to flush properly anymore so I actually have to fix that asap.... Im hoping that some drain-o or liquid plumer will fix it up cause nothin else is workin and i aint no plumber haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom