Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive been good, busy but good. I am supposed to go to slaughterville after i get off work on Saturday, but i dont know what time that would be, we just need to see if we can do another shoot and bbq sometime.

That would sound great except I am still full from that bbq sandwich I had at lunch with OKB yesterday. lol

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you two are gonna get old before your time if you don't put a stop to that!! I mean, really, just look what all those extra hours did to me and GC ... YIKES!
We are looking to hire a few more guys but its hard to find people that take pride in their work instead of slapping some junk together and try to pass it off as the quality our customers are used to and expect out of us.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a better note, went and picked up my ar15 lower i had xfered through sooner state, i was in and out in 9 minutes and on my way with my lowers.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jbarnett, did I see you still in my area at 5? Yep you think the bbq sandwich was big, you should see the kitchen sink.

Badgebunny, I still find a little time for fun. How you and GC doing? I saw the OHP graduated another 30, but said they are still really short.

Prophet you need to find some AR 500 to make some targets.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a better note, went and picked up my ar15 lower i had xfered through sooner state, i was in and out in 9 minutes and on my way with my lowers.

Ohhhhhh ... I keep saying I gotta stop in there. They aren't too far from the house now but I never seem to find the time. Maybe while GC is off in September ...

Jbarnett, did I see you still in my area at 5? Yep you think the bbq sandwich was big, you should see the kitchen sink.

Badgebunny, I still find a little time for fun. How you and GC doing? I saw the OHP graduated another 30, but said they are still really short.

Prophet you need to find some AR 500 to make some targets.

Not too bad, really. I feel a lot better since my surgery. PT is actually doing me some good this time. Yeah, I think they have funding for another couple of academies back to back, but knowing what I know about the changes coming down the pike I wouldn't recommend a career with OHP to anyone I considered a friend right now. It's a gigantic CF ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom