Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't hear about it but glad you got it back.

Wow! Talk about luck, huh??

As luck would have it....it showed up about 2 weeks after I bought another one.

Prophet don't let other dictate how you progress at work. Your creating a solid reputuation for yourself. Regardless of how we treat you...:slap:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Living the dream baby sister.

Yup until I die I'm afraid.

Once things cool down a bit we need to get the wild bunch together for another eat and shoot.

Off topic question........success with the boob job? Or are you still suffering?

Yes, yes we do!

Oh, and that is a resounding YES! I cannot even start to tell you how much better I feel ... Whudda thunk it?? LOL Started PT last week. You'd think after carrying all that dead weight around I would have built up some muscles to handle it but quite the opposite ... I've got NO mus-kills whatsoever. Popeye would NOT be impressed ...

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jbarnett, did I see you still in my area at 5? Yep you think the bbq sandwich was big, you should see the kitchen sink.

Badgebunny, I still find a little time for fun. How you and GC doing? I saw the OHP graduated another 30, but said they are still really short.

Prophet you need to find some AR 500 to make some targets.

Not sure but that is about the time we left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom