Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking a class on it? Why? It's easy peasy. A class on 3D solid modeling will do more for you. Anyway have fun man. Go to Grabcad and download something cool to make.
I have solidworks and I play with it some I'd love to take a class on that but I don't have the time for it right now.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have solidworks and I play with it some I'd love to take a class on that but I don't have the time for it right now.

I think OCCC offers some courses on 3D modeling and they even have a 3D printer to print out figurines for projects and such. I think they use AutoCAD and... 3D Studio Max or something like that... I only ever worked with AutoCAD and found myself using THAT program to doodle if I'm not working on drafting projects (I dropped out since I didn't find it conducive to a Game Design degree)... I liked making shuriken and swords on them...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was going to take some training I'd probably check out Francis Tuttle or Metro Tech. They have working professionals who have experience with the software usually teaching it.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... wish me luck ... I am off to Home Depot (my Exedrin Migraine FINALLY started working) to get plywood and 2x6s ... I'm no carpenter but I'm gonna give it a whirl ... the rabbits will either have a Taj Mahal or a shanty ... Maybe you should wish THEM luck, poor things! :rotflmao: After I get their little roof finished I'm gonna embark on putting together a watering system so I don't have to fill those danged bottles anymore ... :grumble:

I'm turning into quite the little handy-woman ... given that I am pretty much all thumbs I'm quite proud of myself! :woot:

So far ... :lookaroun This is my first project that didn't come in a box with instructions ... just a plan and dream in my head ... :lookaroun ... so ... we'll see how it goes ... :rotflmao:

LOL, well don't have too much fun. If you don't like what you come up with and are willing to let me give it a go I can see about working something up. Just need a tablesaw for straight cuts in plywood. . . never can do them as well with a circular saw.

FYI this is one of the projects I did a few years ago.

PICT0005.JPGPICT0027.JPG

Almost have my AR completed though, just waiting on a couple parts to come in and then it's time to shoot. . . if everyone was getting together it might be a good time to break it in.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i got pulled over for the first time in 6 years. It was my first time since getting my CWL and it went better than i expected. I wound up going 37 in a 25 over by OU medical center and he ended up giving me a verbal warning. He even asked me where I was coming from and then at the end he also told me to have a nice evening, the nerve! I guess since he didnt write me up (even though i deserved it) ill let it slide this time.:thumbup3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i got pulled over for the first time in 6 years. It was my first time since getting my CWL and it went better than i expected. I wound up going 37 in a 25 over by OU medical center and he ended up giving me a verbal warning. He even asked me where I was coming from and then at the end he also told me to have a nice evening, the nerve! I guess since he didnt write me up (even though i deserved it) ill let it slide this time.:thumbup3:

:rotflmao: Oh. My ... Be glad you didn't have "MY" dog with you ... :wink2: OU, City or OHP??

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Went exactly the same as my last run in with the cops three weeks ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom