Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What traffic stops? I take great pride in never being pulled over.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

:rotflmao: There was a period of time here where every single traffic stop that was posted some guy's dog got killed, his children were placed into DHS custody, the JBTs asked here he was going, asked him where he'd been, his truck impounded, wife was sold into white slavery and the 5 pounds of meth and pot they found in the back of the truck wasn't his and then ... at the very end of it all had the nerve to tell him to have a nice day ... And all this because he was driving the speed limit ...

It was absolutely ridiculous ... See Veggie Meat's post below as a case in point ... :wink2: His stories are the BEST ... :rotflmao:

The last two times I've been pulled over it was for following the law too closely.

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

Yeah ... You're stories are always good ... You should be a writer ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never a citation. Never pulled over. I drive perfect.

Now lets get to the serious question. WHEN is the next get together/eat/shoot??????????

Boy, I dunno ... Veggie Meat and Jestik had some good ideas and had volunteered to do it this month. Then Veggie Meat bailed ... :( Haven't heard anything from Jestik?? :anyone: So ... short answer from me is "I don't know" ...

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday I went and broke all of my guns down completely and cleaned them. First time I've done that on a few and I'll be doing It more often now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom