Father and son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would never fly in my house or my father's house or his fathers house. You gotta show them love. All this does is encourage defiance, including physical defiance. This has probably already bit the dad in the rear by now.

Dad- "Son, I said go brush your teeth."
Son- Slaps dad in the face "Never"!

My kid (when I have one) will never challenge my authority over MY remote on MY tv....he is going to be blessed to have whatever he has access to that is MINE.....PERIOD.

Let us know how that turns out. You'll find that if watching Thomas the Train makes him/her happy, you will gladly oblige!

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't mean to sound like an ass, but that would be over after first "slap".Ask my kids how well that worked out for them when they tried that crap even in "fun":

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the responses you get on this site never sease to amaze me...... That kid NEVER once tried to block his dads slap, but his dad tried to block half of the boys!!! They both looked like they were having fun, so you guys dont have to call DHS as soon as they open in the morning.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fo srs. It was a game and they were laughing and smiling the whole time. If you're kid goes out and plays football clearly he will be a wife beater or violent person. I mean anytime there is an argument, BAM, he tackles someone.

People wine and moan about the backwards logic behind gun regulation when I see it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom