FBI Compromises Half of Tor; Firefox Users also Compromised by FBI Javascript Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting some pedophiles off the street is a good thing but it's not only an attack on them but anyone else who uses the same system. And this is only the beginning, soon they will use it as an excuse to track possible terrorist, then copyright infringement, eventually leading to people who talk bad about the government.

They engineered a virus to mine information and send it back, so they commit a crime and it's all good. . . if a private citizen was to do this they would be putting us in jail.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My computer was seriously hanging up today. Some time later it spontaneously rebooted, and when it rebooted, there was a web page that referenced the FBI and cybercrime. At the bottom of the page was some information about how to pay some money to fix the problem.

I assumed it was ransomware; a virus, implanted by cyberthieves posing as the FBI. So I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled the programs.

But you guys are saying it's the actual FBI?

Latest posts

Top Bottom