FBI Data Shows More Armed Citizens Are Stopping Attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/articles/56236-fbi-data-shows-more-armed-citizens-are-stopping-attacks
FBI Data Shows More Armed Citizens Are Stopping Attacks
Active shooter incidents have increased, but so have the number of armed citizens stopping them.
May 30, 2018

..."Just last week, an armed citizen shot and killed a would-be mass shooter as he opened fire on patrons at an Oklahoma restaurant. Thankfully, only the assailant was killed. As National Review’s David French notes, “The lesson? Armed citizens can make a difference, and as more Americans obtain carry permits, more Americans will be on-scene and able to react. Moreover, what’s missing from the data is any indication that armed citizens make the crisis worse. The stereotype of carry-permit holders spraying panicked gunfire is simply wrong.”"...

2cdb13c0ef8e2f078e5af16462be3f4c8fbb9133e7e83e4a18c3176b3121c9c5.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they'd push the report (and stand behind the results) it might actually help 2A supporters.

For some reason that boggles the mind, many Americans seem to think carrying a handgun turns law-abiding citizens into criminal lunatics.

I discussed carrying with a Landmark Bank employee (they have a gunbuster sign, but don't enforce it locally), and she said she'd be afraid to mention the policy to a customer that was carrying. Why????

Really frustrating. :/

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in Kansas, Kroger's decided to pull their signs down in their Kwik-Stop stores. I mentioned to a clerk that I was happy to see the sign down, and her response was "Well, I'm not. Now, anyone with a gun can walk in here and shoot me."
Just can't fix stoooppppiiiiidddd. Was she also blonde?

Latest posts

Top Bottom