FBI Pulse nightclub killer's dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pulse Nightclub Killer's Father Was Decade-Long FBI Informant, Planned Terrorist Attacks Against Pakistan

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 03/26/2018 - 18:05
SHARES
1matt_0.JPG

matteen_0.jpg

Jurors in Salman's trial heard from Miami-based FBI Special Agent Juvenal Martin - Seddique Mateen's contact within the agency, while documents show the senior Mateen was trying to raise $50,000 - $100,000 through donations in order to conduct a terrorist attack against the government of Pakistan - a discovery made by the FBI following the June 12, 2016 massacre at the Pulse gay nightclub by 29-year-old Omar Mateen, killing 49 people before dying in a shoot out with police.

Disturbingly, Omar Mateen was such a threat that his co-workers reported him to the FBI - who had his supervisor wear a wire to try and capture Omar bragging about connections to terrorism.

Martin also testified about investigating Omar Mateen, after co-workers at the security firm G4S reported in 2013 that Mateen had made comments about being connected to Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood. Martin had Mateen’s supervisor wear a concealed recording device. -Orlando Sentinel

The elder Mateen also made several money transfers to Turkey and Afghanistan between March 16, 2016 and June 5, 2016 - a week before the Pulse attack.

More... lots more
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...s-decade-long-fbi-informant-planned-terrorist

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's getting real hard to believe alllllll the 'missed connections' spanning the multiple shooting events.

It's like we need an agency to police the agency that's supposed to find these guys.
...Even if & when the agency knows the people on a first name basis.

Wait, Is my tin-hat on too tight?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's getting real hard to believe alllllll the 'missed connections' spanning the multiple shooting events.

It's like we need an agency to police the agency that's supposed to find these guys.
...Even if & when the agency knows the people on a first name basis.

Wait, Is my tin-hat on too tight?

No, it ain’t too tight. The Agency is getting used to playing ‘Fast and Loose’ with the rules. I look at it as a whole new interpretation for the old ‘Untouchables’ moniker. Their leadership believes that they are above the law and when they are called on it, they claim complaints are Politically Motivated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The connections are not missed. The bastards know exactly what they are doing and they don't give a *uck about you, me or anyone else. This is an agency that needs disbanded and all personnel barred from ever working in any government or government contractor job. Wipe the earth of this agency existence and the cee eye aye as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting report. Undercover agents are allowed to break laws to remain undercover from what I understand, but there are some disturbing incidents when he is being investigated by his own agency.
Comey and Mueller's name is included in the conversation? I'm not very confident in either of them after some reviews of their past history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom