Federal 100rd value packs in Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just came from Walmart in Moore, looked to be about 6 more still on the shelf after I bought my two boxes. They raised the price though it's 34.97 now :-(

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I think I'm good on those.. but more is always better.

I may have to stroll on down to Wally's place tonight and see what the truck brought in today. I've got a ample supply of everything I could possibly need except for .45's & .38 spl.'s. And I only need a couple of more boxes of those to feel comfortable with my over all stock. Over the last yr I have been busy rat-holing away like a chipmunk preparing for a long winter and now I'm just about finished. Pantry is stocked with food for a month or two. Water containers are ready. Over a month of toilet paper on hand. And a natural gas fueled whole house generator is serviced & ready to run on a moments notice. We could hole-up at home for some time and not have to leave.

I suggest stocking up on the $20 Federal 550 ct .22 LRs when you can get them. In a SHTF situation, they will be a cheap way to keep the general run-of-the-mill looters away from your place. In something like a Ruger 10/22 or a S&W M&P 15-22 w/ 25 rd magazine... you can sting and run off a lot of looters... and allow you to save your more powerful stuff for the hard core bad guys.

Plus 22 LR's should be good for bartering for things you might end up needing.

L

LenBob

Today I asked my local WM when they would get some more 9mm in; they scanned the item number and said the wharehouse showed empty, so no tellin.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a number of (ahem) federal 100 packs of the 45 acp in mustang the other day. Priced at $25.97, I couldn't stop myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom