Fedex slam dunk delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is exactly what goes on daily at fedex. I worked for them 2 days once and said screw this. The fedex ground service treats your packages like garbage. When I say they throw your packages, I mean just that. Then the guys think they are driving a Nascar, never stopping at stop signs and hitting every single bump in the road. The packages just lay on the shelves in the truck and when you go around a corner they will fly off the shelves and hit the floor, then more packages drop on top of them. Im just amazed anything arrives undamaged from them. All fedex ground in oklahoma are contract workers without benefits or CDL's, so they could care less about your stuff.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen them transfer packages from a fedex truck to a contractor vehicle at a truck stop. The guy was inside the truck throwing the packages out the back of the truck to a pile on the ground.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I know quite a few poor USPS employees but I can honestly say I'd see never see one of them do something this stupid.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen them transfer packages from a fedex truck to a contractor vehicle at a truck stop. The guy was inside the truck throwing the packages out the back of the truck to a pile on the ground.

i bet, and if you've seen their big honkin guys unload a trailer at a hub you'll start to ship everything in double bombproof packaging.

Latest posts

Top Bottom