Fedex slam dunk delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
UPS ain't too great either. I ordered a small part from midwayusa and it was stolen from inside the package. It didn't make a shittin difference to the delivery guy... just throw it on the porch. Grrrrrr that pisses me off.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is exactly what goes on daily at fedex. I worked for them 2 days once and said screw this. The fedex ground service treats your packages like garbage. When I say they throw your packages, I mean just that. Then the guys think they are driving a Nascar, never stopping at stop signs and hitting every single bump in the road. The packages just lay on the shelves in the truck and when you go around a corner they will fly off the shelves and hit the floor, then more packages drop on top of them. Im just amazed anything arrives undamaged from them. All fedex ground in oklahoma are contract workers without benefits or CDL's, so they could care less about your stuff.

shame. ups pissed me off so much i hate when they are the only option for my orders; and now im hearing and seeing poor stuff from the best method i have known....

ups will fail to deliver my package till after 8pm and then they will drop it off at one of my random neighbors house without even ringing the door bell even if anyone was home.... .

the postal service out here sucks too. cant find the right box even when our names on it.... not like they even have it that hard out here, we are not even allowed to have our mailbox on our side of the street, so they do not even have to make two trips down the same road.... and if i get a package that wont fit in the mail box will she stick it on the porch? nope! ***** drops a sticker in the mailbox saying we were not home and i would have to pick it up at the post office, which because i am home when she goes by and fails to get her arse out of the damn van and give me my box... i have to wait until she returns my box to the freaking post office before i can pick it up myself....

fedex was the only decent service i got, thankfully tho, i have not ordered anything fragile..

when did a persons mail stop being sacred? i mean, you have to buy a locking thick gaged metal mailbox or the punk ass kids will beat the **** out of it with a bat.... or just run it over anyways... at least once every other week we get someone elses mail, or the other way around. no one wants to do their job because its more easy to stay in the truck and claim they did it but we dropped the ball... or handle your package that could have anything in it, regardless of if they know its valuable or breakable or not, with not a care in the world about if it gets damaged..

or order something, pay the extra 40 bucks to have it over-nighted, and you receive confirmation that it has been picked up 4 days after you placed the order..... yeah, that was money well spent...

i mean i realize they get slammed this time of year, but who doesn't? and you know its coming....

apparently the golden rule is asking too much.
treat other people and their **** like you want them to treat you and your ****.

i may be an ignorant soap box preaching fool, but i am starting to think that the problem is that no one is afraid of any repercussions anymore.

why should they care, its not their property. why should they work hard, or make an effort at their job, so what if they get fired, there is always well-fare..

i think if we were legally allowed to draw a line in the sand and knock some sense into these people, give them some reason to act like a half decent human being; we would see a huge change in the way people treat each other and their property.

someone vandalizes your property and you catch em, you get to vandalize them.

prick kid pulls up next to your brand new car and flings his junkers door into the side of your car. you should get to stuff a few of his teeth down his throat..

bastard fedex man throws your monitor on the ground, see how he likes being thrown to the ground.

obviously this is extreme and will never happen. but i hope someone catches the concept, these people do not care, because they have no fear of any retaliation.

whats the worst thing you can do to someone of tears up your crap? sue them? they cant afford to fix your crap anyways, and the legal process behind making them own up to it, if you even win in the first case, will cost you way more than it cost more than its worth.

cant really do anything about it except be pissed, and put up with and pay for the crap other people do to you, and write it off as the cost of having decent things.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maggots. I ship so much stuff, I'm bound to get some of it destroyed. But when UPS destroyed 2 grand worth of stereo equipment and then screwed me for weeks on the insurance claim pickup... I thought I was gonna blow my frigging stack.

Hate them hate them hate them.

But you don't have any choice. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom