Fedex slam dunk delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

OkieGentleman

I ordered some items many years ago, they never arrived. I complained to the supplier and they said that according to the shipping company I had recieved it. They finally shipped me another when I refused to pay for what I never got. When winter came around and the leaves fell off of the bush by the door I found the package stuffed in the bush. Never saw the blasted thing till winter cleaned off the leaves.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a loader for UPS for about 6 months. I had a truck that ran to KS that would just get flooded with boxes. You would not believe some of the stuff guys would do to load those trucks. Boxes would be coming in so fast and you had to keep an egress cleared, so you where scanning and throwing boxes, cramming them into tight spaces, they would bring over semi truck tires already mounted and inflated and just roll them into your truck crushing boxes. Once I had to cases of 9mm ammo break open when they fell off the rollers inside the truck. There had to be 5,000 rounds rolling around on the bottom of the truck. But I had to get it loaded or I would be written up. There were times when I would be loading a truck and the driver would hook up to the trailer and start to pull it while I was still loading it!! I would get the last few packages in by throwing them while he was driving off. Then as he would go whipping around the yard with the back end open about 100 packages would go skidding across the lot. It was hell!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom