Feeder times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got tired of feeding the raccoons so I only set mine for 7 am. Deer pass by and eat a little in the morning and unless the turkey's come in and clean it up, there's plenty left when the deer come back through later in the afternoon and eat. I consistently have deer on camera in the morning and around 4 pm doing it like this. Now I don't get the family of raccoons every dang night eating it up.
But they're so cute in their little bandit masks... :D

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got tired of feeding the raccoons so I only set mine for 7 am. Deer pass by and eat a little in the morning and unless the turkey's come in and clean it up, there's plenty left when the deer come back through later in the afternoon and eat. I consistently have deer on camera in the morning and around 4 pm doing it like this. Now I don't get the family of raccoons every dang night eating it up.

How long do you run the feeder at 7am?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

December 1 is the time to solve that little issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom