Finally getting away from Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how people’s perspective is different. We lived in Houston for almost 10 years and from our perspective Tulsa is a quiet calm place to live. Rush hour lasts 30-45 minutes (in houston rush hour was 3 hours long), for the most part people are nice, and tulsa only has mosquitoes for a few months of the year, in houston they were pretty much year round.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how people’s perspective is different. We lived in Houston for almost 10 years and from our perspective Tulsa is a quiet calm place to live. Rush hour lasts 30-45 minutes (in houston rush hour was 3 hours long), for the most part people are nice, and tulsa only has mosquitoes for a few months of the year, in houston they were pretty much year round.

This is SO true. I moved from Colorado to northern Idaho. For the first 6 months or so every time I talked with my friends I would tell them how amazed I was at how little traffic there was on the road.

It didn't take long and I was b****ing out loud if I was the second car in line at a stoplight! :)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is SO true. I moved from Colorado to northern Idaho. For the first 6 months or so every time I talked with my friends I would tell them how amazed I was at how little traffic there was on the road.

It didn't take long and I was b****ing out loud if I was the second car in line at a stoplight! :)
Just human nature.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is that the same phenomenon by which people who griped all winter that they were ready for warm weather are already complaining that it's too hot? :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom