Checking in from Hades, day 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I came down with the crud over Christmas while we were traveling. The dam broke on Wednesday when we were driving home, it went from Sinus and headache to deep cough, fever of 102 and fatigue.
I am on Antibiotic, cough syrup, and a nebulizer. My wife’s symptoms are not as severe right now.
Hope you all have a speedy recovery. I am over the fever and the headache is gone.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Weird...Just saw this thread. Wife started feeling like crap yesterday with the same symptoms. I hope ya'll are better soon.
Mine started with a slightly scratchy throat. If it’s the same crap, might be a rough couple days Rocky. Load her up on water and make sure she gets lots of rest. I spent all of yesterday in bed but better today.
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I came down with the crud over Christmas while we were traveling. The dam broke on Wednesday when we were driving home, it went from Sinus and headache to deep cough, fever of 102 and fatigue.
I am on Antibiotic, cough syrup, and a nebulizer. My wife’s symptoms are not as severe right now.
Hope you all have a speedy recovery. I am over the fever and the headache is gone.
Hang in there!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m noticeably better today but still only good for short bursts of energy.

Oh man! I'm sorry y'all are under the weather. Don't do too much, even though you feel better from time to time. We aren't spring chickens any more. 😉 Give yourself a second to get your feet back up under you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dang!! Hope y'all get to feeling better soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom