Checking in from Hades, day 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Get well soon. Me and the wife went through something last November. Horrible headache, nausea, hot/cold snaps.... I was out of it for a couple days but took a week and a half to fully recover Weak and short of breath when active.. Wife was a little longer.
Tested negative as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Get well soon. Me and the wife went through something last November. Horrible headache, nausea, hot/cold snaps.... I was out of it for a couple days but took a week and a half to fully recover Weak and short of breath when active.. Wife was a little longer.
Tested negative as well.
Same, hot and cold periods. Short efforts of doing anything causes shortness of breath.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife went through a spell of Upper Respiratory Infection and held off on getting to the doctor. I finally convinced her to go and she got a Z-pack which took care of it. Now, I'm dealing with the URI (again) and have already gone to the doc and gotten a Z-pack.

With URI, I find that I can't sleep lying flat without coughing an awful lot and have had to sleep sitting up in my recliner. Day two of the medicine and I may be noticing an improvement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom