Finally got the Camper....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, after a longer wait than I thought I finally decided and bought a new Browning Buckmark Camper with brushed stainless barrel. It happens to be our wedding anniversary tomorrow and she came home yesterday and said for your gift we are going to get you the gun you want. That being a .22 auto pistol of some variety. For the longest time I was set on the MKIII but decided I didn't want to deal with the difficult take down and cleaning aspect. Unfortunately, here in Commiefornia I have to wait 11 days to pick

The wifey suppressed me upon leaving the store when I went by the rack holding the dozen or so M1A rifles and I told her how much I liked these and she said, "then buy it" :rubhands: . I used better judgment and decided that the $1050.00 for the nice used one should wait for now. She did say that at any time I can get one. This may happen sooner than I thought.:thumbup3: I just don't know much about sporting rifles so some research is due first. Anyways, thanks for reading.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had both the Ruger and Camper and the Camper is just much better imo. Cleaning is a breeze and no takedown issues; also, it has had no issues like the Ruger did with FTF, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom