FINALLY, Have some land of my own!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for a nice piece of land to purchase for a couple years now. We found a nice 80 acre lot in Wanette and got the deal done. I took the family out today to walk the land. It's got three decent size ponds, about 80% wooded, and looks to be a great spot for hunting. There are alot of signs of wildlife. We saw alot of deer track, and alot of signs of hogs. I'll be having a great time hunting hogs this summer. I just need to work on the wife to eventually build a home on the land. We did kick up a giant hog on the land, good sign!! The land sits just south of Highway 39.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking for a nice piece of land to purchase for a couple years now. We found a nice 80 acre lot in Wanette and got the deal done. I took the family out today to walk the land. It's got three decent size ponds, about 80% wooded, and looks to be a great spot for hunting. There are alot of signs of wildlife. We saw alot of deer track, and alot of signs of hogs. I'll be having a great time hunting hogs this summer. I just need to work on the wife to eventually build a home on the land. We did kick up a giant hog on the land, good sign!! The land sits just south of Highway 39.

Congrats!!!! Our 80 acres has one pond { wifes koi pond in the front yard } LOL and is about 1% wooded. Living in the Panhandle does have a few advantages, you can hunt and fish at the same time. Come out here and you will spend all day hunting for a place to fish!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom