Find out where you stand to get the Covid vaccine if you want it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many politicians have died from covid?
The infighting about who gets it first is developing.
The teachers union wants it for teachers after nursing homes get the vaccine so kids can get back in the classroom, while the Mayor of shitcago wants it for people of color after nursing homes and medical professionals.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting on MSNBC they had some guy saying even after you get the second dose, you can't be travelling, your not liberated from masks, Everything still applies until ALL of us are rid of the covid!!!!
The libs just can't give up the control they have now. Goal posts are moving!
https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/wat...n-just-because-you-got-vaccinated-97783365811
Edit:
I have news for them. The RV industry is a billion dollars behind in building new units for 2022 because of the demand. Nobody is stopping travelling because that's about the only thing you can still do anymore.
If this covid has done one thing positive, its forced parents to get themselves and their children out of the rut of home life and into the outdoors.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting on MSNBC they had some guy saying even after you get the second dose, you can't be travelling, your not liberated from masks, Everything still applies until ALL of us are rid of the covid!!!!
The libs just can't give up the control they have now. Goal posts are moving!
https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/wat...n-just-because-you-got-vaccinated-97783365811
Edit:
I have news for them. The RV industry is a billion dollars behind in building new units for 2022 because of the demand. Nobody is stopping travelling because that's about the only thing you can still do anymore.
If this covid has done one thing positive, its forced parents to get themselves and their children out of the rut of home life and into the outdoors.
People are moving into RV's because of the price of housing. The average price of a house in Tulsa is jumping to Cali prices.
A neighborhood I was buying houses in @40-50k (bought one last year 33k) are now bringing 125-150k+
I'm getting dozens of calls per month asking if I would sell. The neighborhood I live in averaged 100k. Just in the last year they have jumped to 250k and there's even some this week I saw come on the market @ 350-400k
Had a guy 2 weeks ago offer me 450k for my commercial place. Best price I ever had offered before was 225k but I ain't selling.
The kids can do with it what they want when I'm gone. Anyways several friends are preparing to do the snowbird thing now that the kids are gone. And some of the kids are thinking about it too. May see a new renaissance of nomads/gypsies .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are moving into RV's because of the price of housing. The average price of a house in Tulsa is jumping to Cali prices.
A neighborhood I was buying houses in @40-50k (bought one last year 33k) are now bringing 125-150k+
I'm getting dozens of calls per month asking if I would sell. The neighborhood I live in averaged 100k. Just in the last year they have jumped to 250k and there's even some this week I saw come on the market @ 350-400k
Had a guy 2 weeks ago offer me 450k for my commercial place. Best price I ever had offered before was 225k but I ain't selling.
The kids can do with it what they want when I'm gone. Anyways several friends are preparing to do the snowbird thing now that the kids are gone. And some of the kids are thinking about it too. May see a new renaissance of nomads/gypsies .
Ever check the nationalities of the "buyers". Property is being bought left and right around NC Ok by the Chinese.
I can assure you the RV industry is being driven by the covid. It's not Tulsa located, it's nationwide.
We are trying to schedule trips over a year out and having issues with finding slips to park the RV anywhere we look from Tx to Montana or Louisiana.
Several of our RV friends are full timers that love to call themselves "homeless" as they travel across the US. They are repeating what I just said in this post about the difficulty in finding places to stay.
One big plus for us snowbirds is that the Canadians are severely restricted because of border closures from coming south for their winter or it would be worse.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs dlbleak came home with this sticker on tonight.
AC676BF3-A4D3-4B1C-B39C-4FF6BF3A2DF0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom