• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Finnish Mosin Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking for any Finnish Mosins, sporterized or for parts. Needing the following, but open to other items or complete rifles:

40mm, ~1.5" (wider size) butt plate
Action Screws
Magazine floor plate latch and screw
M28/30 Barrel band and nose piece
Escutcheons and screws

Thanks!

Logan

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
check out apex gun parts and egunparts? last i looked they had many of the parts you need.
I appreciate it sir but unfortunately they do not. Much of their Finnish stuff is long out of stock or its for the M39 which unfortunately won't work.

The main items I'm looking for are the barrel band and nosecap which are near unobtainable.

I wish it were so easy.

Last edited:

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm combing the listings there.

I saw that listing and fortunately, I have a brand new depot stock, unissued. A handguard as well.

20230606_144303.jpg

I'm not 100% certain but Ive seen that stock on Ebay and I think that the stock you found there is actually sporterized and the seller is being a bit deceptive with their pictures. But like I say, ive got one. Just need what is in my list of parts

Latest posts

Top Bottom