• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Finnish Mosin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverarrow

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Finnish Mosin.

I've got cash, firearms, or both. Thanks!

Logan
I have a Finnish capture of a Russian Mosin. Finnish marked , Finnish 2 piece stock, Finnish sling and oiler.
Comes with bayonet, ammo pouch, and 5 rounds of ammo. Are you looking for something like this ? I believe it is a M-91/30 . I'm in Edmond . James.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a Finnish capture of a Russian Mosin. Finnish marked , Finnish 2 piece stock, Finnish sling and oiler.
Comes with bayonet, ammo pouch, and 5 rounds of ammo. Are you looking for something like this ? I believe it is a M-91/30 . I'm in Edmond . James.
Feel free to send some pictures. Any markings or features are appreciated!

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I sold my Finn M-39, but would a German K-98 help?
It WAS captured (by the Yugoslavians). Very nice condition with bayonet & extras.
8mm Ammo available as well.
I'm sure it's neat but I know virtually nothing about the German stuff. Ignorance is bliss because if I go buying one I'll want to collect German stuff 😀

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I fully understand your plight & predicament, sir.
Particularly since the Germans made some really, really great stuff.
(Which is pretty why they were forced out of the 'stuff' biz on a regular basis).
I still think their Hugo 'Boss' uniforms were.
...'Boss', that is ;-}
Bloody Brits are STILL tryin' to ban 'em!!!
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/gallery/new-call-ban-after-nazi-670164'Tut, tut; there will, henceforth, be NO war re-enactors dressed as the enemy on English soil. Pip pip, tallyho, eh what???'View attachment 298814
Freakin' Limeys.
Good luck fighting off all those Diversity Invaders in the middle of a gun/knife/spoon ban.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom