first to predict it: romney is gonna make an excellent Prez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know the common theme for this season is to bash everyone, but this is my prediction

within 6 mos economy is gonna rebound like a mutha humpa, romney is gonna look like a hero, and you all are gonna go buy t shirts! how ya like me nowwwwww???

but seriously, this is why i figure it.

he has many many years of exec service
he succeeded in a democratic state
america wants to rebound, they just cant do it under 0
hes gotta be smart if he made it that far
paul ryan, a much more safe pick than palin, but 99% as good

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The projections on the economy show that our revenues are slated to increase a goodly amount over the next four years. We just need someone in there who won't spend it faster than we bring it in.

If Romney ends up being the guy (which I think he will), we will soon find out if he's committed to the process of actually making a difference or if he's just like all the rest.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Romney get elected, and I pray that he does, he will look like a hero because he can only go up from the ****-pile that Obama put us in. I have a good job and everything, but, I'm worried about my fellow Americans and my Country. If Obama gets re-elected, I'm going to have the view that the majority of people are idiots and I'm not going to pay attention to politics anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom