first to predict it: romney is gonna make an excellent Prez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If Romney get elected, and I pray that he does, he will look like a hero because he can only go up from the ****-pile that Obama put us in. I have a good job and everything, but, I'm worried about my fellow Americans and my Country. If Obama gets re-elected, I'm going to have the view that the majority of people are idiots and I'm not going to pay attention to politics anymore.

kinda like taking your ball and going home.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
true. been, you'll continue to learn that EVERYTHING has cycles in life... it's all part of the plan. :)

The bigger question is "are we in the cycle where the great superpower empire falls?"

even if we're in the cycle of failure, it will be so slow that a generation wouldnt notice. Kinda like our climb to the top, knowbody really noticed until we had reached the pinnacle and started the decent.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine Romney will go on with business status-quo... His "cut taxes, pay deficit" plan makes no sense. Four years and we'll be tired of him, for he is as much a threat to 2A rights as Obama is. But let's hope he kicks BO's @as at the polls

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the returns start coming in tomorrow evening if it looks like an Obama win I plan on just watching the hula hoop girl. Everything seems to be better when I'm watching her.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am praying for a 3rd Great Awakening in America! I believe we have reached the point where we are beyond human help. Unless we seek the protection of Divine Providence no one man can turn this around.

God have mercy on America!

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if Romney wins.....trickle down economics only makes the rich richer and those of us that are not rich are pushed closer to poverty....I believe if Romney wins we will see real earnings falling like a rock ....those policies are bad for the 99% of us that are not wealthy....if Obama wins it will be about the same only take much longer to get there....does anyone know where Mitt stands on anything (except lowering his taxes) he changes positons faster than a snake on a hot plate, I know where Obama stands(and dont like 1/2 of it) but the fact is----the rich folks are going to have to step up and pay us out of this mess--they are the ones that made all the money generated by low taxes and big spending in the first place----the poor and middle class cant pay any more---if you watched the debates---you saw Mitt get that wild eyed look on his face and raise his voice (beligerent)= temper-temper =cant have a hot head in that position, with his finger on the button--look for more wars and his buddies making 100's of millions--but then I dont think he ever had a chance in the first place

Latest posts

Top Bottom