Fiscal Cliff Bill passes house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
$1 in spending cuts for every $41 in new taxes. You guys still loving your Republican representatives ? Next they will be voting to take away your guns and "high capacity clips". Time to wake up and realize none of these crooks are looking out for the best interest of the people of the United States.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$1 in spending cuts for every $41 in new taxes. You guys still loving your Republican representatives ? Next they will be voting to take away your guns and "high capacity clips". Time to wake up and realize none of these crooks are looking out for the best interest of the people of the United States.

So what's your solution? You do realize that the commies hold a majority in 2/3 of the .gov right? And that the next election is 2 years away?

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what's your solution? You do realize that the commies hold a majority in 2/3 of the .gov right? And that the next election is 2 years away?

Solution: Help sheeple wake up to the fact that BOTH DemoCrips and ReBloodlicans are 2 sides of the same criminal gang. Quit voting for ANY DemoCrip or ReBloodlican period. Get people to start looking at and supporting candidates from the Libertarian Party or Tea Party, people who are not part of the inside mafia.

I love the avatar from one member here out on OSA that has the little checkboxes for :

o Democrat
o Republican
X Awake

That pretty much says it all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did Sullivan bother to show up for the vote? I figured he'd either be off drowning his sorrows at the bar, or kissing someone's ass for a lobbyist position in DC for when he gets kicked to the curb. Possibly both simultaneously! :rolleyes2

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well wasn't Lieberman part of the libertarian party?? If that is the kind of trash that's in that party no wonder they never win. At least lankford said he didn't vote for it. I knew that no matter what we would get screwed.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Solution: Help sheeple wake up to the fact that BOTH DemoCrips and ReBloodlicans are 2 sides of the same criminal gang. Quit voting for ANY DemoCrip or ReBloodlican period. Get people to start looking at and supporting candidates from the Libertarian Party or Tea Party, people who are not part of the inside mafia.

I love the avatar from one member here out on OSA that has the little checkboxes for :

o Democrat
o Republican
X Awake

That pretty much says it all.

Well we aren't too far apart. We need to pull the flush handle on all of Washington DC. Personally, I don't think it's gonna matter much anyway because everything's spiraling on them. The repubs have pissed off the entire country on their inaction for the hurricane Sandy aid. I know it was a dripping pork turd, but the political cost was far greater than the money they are trying to save. They lose every single political fight they see and I fear that they are going to cave on everything every time from here on out. And that will cause them to lose big in 2014. After that we'll lose the 2A, if we don't lose it before, and then it ain't gonna matter...

Latest posts

Top Bottom