Pathetic republican garbage in House of Reps can't even pass Mayorkas impeachment. Bunch of useless losers in Republican party.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conservative America is spineless and weak. They have collectively become incompetent, disloyal, deceptive, mulling, obsequent panderers of the Marxist Democrats. I'm an old man and when Jim Jordon was rejected for House Speaker, I realized that the Republican Party had become the Compromise Party. Honest, free men do not compromise with the Devil even at the point of a communist bayonet! I’ve lost faith in the party and with this I’ve lost hope for what was once my country…..

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conservative America is spineless and weak. They have collectively become incompetent, disloyal, deceptive, mulling, obsequent panderers of the Marxist Democrats. I'm an old man and when Jim Jordon was rejected for House Speaker, I realized that the Republican Party had become the Compromise Party. Honest, free men do not compromise with the Devil even at the point of a communist bayonet! I’ve lost faith in the party and with this I’ve lost hope for what was once my country…..
So you’re calling Louisiana Moses a devil’s compromise as speaker?

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a surprise because? Republican party has been about as much use as teats on a boar hog for at least a couple decades.
Although I have been forced to go Republican, after watching them fiddle, fart and shoot themselves in the foot for 3 years, I have been longing for a 3rd party.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I have been forced to go Republican, after watching them fiddle, fart and shoot themselves in the foot for 3 years, I have been longing for a 3rd party.
I don't think there is really a third option, but there needs to be. I'm registered as Libertarian these days. It isn't yet a real option, but could be if enough people get tired of the demopublicans. Maybe.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom