Fishing in the Oklahoma River?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's definitely nice to just escape for an hour. There's been several times I've wondered about what I might snag....especially when they found bodies. Meh, if I hook a corpse, it'll give someone closure and me a great story.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's definitely nice to just escape for an hour. There's been several times I've wondered about what I might snag....especially when they found bodies. Meh, if I hook a corpse, it'll give someone closure and me a great story.
Thanks very much. Nice pictures, nice fish. I didn't realize there were any Black Bass in there. Bodies yes, Black Bass no.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the best spot on the river, I fished that spot from 2003 to present and I have caught 9 lb striper, 7 lb bass, nice cats and huge drum, all on divers.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Caught this at Crystal Lake before it closed.

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! really nice fish there!
What does the DEQ say about the water quality on that river, and can one eat the fish?
Heck, Lake Eire, and the Hudson River were both so polluted that they even caught on fire, but they have really been cleaned up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom