Five alleged cartel associates licensed by Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3. dissipate any cloud of association with the undesirable

Who defines the "undesireable"? I'm sure the legislature we have now would hope that the commission would lump the LGBT or the Muslim communities into that definition.

The Feds contend all five are linked to the cartel, maybe it's not just about being a relative.

Still haven't seen anything that should preclude someone based on a background check. Unless, of course, you're also saying that someone should be precluded from owning a firearm based on familial relationships. This is horse racing, not "a matter of national security".

What does Alex Jones have to say about this!

Ever notice that we only seem to go after the Zetas while shipping arms to the Mexican military who in turn hands them over to the rival Sinaola cartel? (Spelling's probably wrong... don't care to Google at the moment.) Just sayin'...

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wake up folks, most of the "Cartel's" an their family members goes alot farther down the line, than just a first cousin. So its probably a good bet(Logic) that if one is kin to someone who runs a cartel, they'll apply the old term of "Keep your friends close, an your Enemies closer!!" Some folks here need to stop thinking with their heart/emotions, and start using the "grey matter" more!!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wake up folks, most of the "Cartel's" an their family members goes alot farther down the line, than just a first cousin. So its probably a good bet(Logic) that if one is kin to someone who runs a cartel, they'll apply the old term of "Keep your friends close, an your Enemies closer!!" Some folks here need to stop thinking with their heart/emotions, and start using the "grey matter" more!!

Would you limit "kin" at six degrees, or the more accurate 6.7 degrees?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF you READ the article in the OP, the case is ackcherly about tons of cash showing-up at the barn. Maybe the story is true, and maybe it isn't. The Feds (rightly or wrongly) consider those truck loads of green to be a red flag. Personally, I hope they're wrong about it. I love to see descent hard working people stick it to the man. I hope this turns out to be a rare victory for the little guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom