Flag help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After all the crap I heard about some commie, bastard liberal wanting to ban the POW/MIA flag, it made me decide that I need one to fly along with old glory.

I can kinda see why folks want the Stars and Bars removed, because it can serve as a bad reminder for some people of the tyranny and terrible things that happened years ago.

Basically, people need to get over it and move along with their lives.

I feel like the race card is played too fast and too often in our society today. Personally, I think hating somebody for something they have no control over is just silly and stupid.

I didn't ask to be born white just like they didn't ask to be born black...or Asian...or Hispanic...or Indian...or... :blahblah:

There's as much white trash in the world as there is any other dispicable whatever race.

Anyway...back to my question.

Where can I find a POW/MIA 3x5 flag on a 6 foot pole like my beloved Old Glory that I fly each and every day.

I'd like a Gadsden flag on a pole just like it too.

:thanku:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I fly the US flag on the front of the house with a NRA flag under the front porch. I flew a Gadsden flag until it wore out. I'm about ready to fly the Rebel Battle Flag .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to do the Gadsden and Old Glory. I needa put up a light and a solid pole, though. I don't see myself taking it down except rarely, so I need it to be lighted.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom