Flag rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I saw an LGBQ flag flying on a large flagpole in someone’s yard last week. So I stopped my car, lowered the flag, folded it neatly into a triangular shape, wrapped the flag around a brick and threw it through their front window. I’m not sure if that’s proper flag etiquette, but I figure a tradition always has to start somewhere.
You're supposed to set them on fire first.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you do know that their right to have that, actually is listed before the Second…..

It’s that darn Constitution thing…..
Of course. You do know that none of us would actually do something like that. I think the US flag should fly at half staff until and if we get a President who isn't trying to sell America to China.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you do know that none of those anti-gun folks wouldn’t do the things they say concerning us…..

Actually both groups are very capable of doing unconstitutional things to the other.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So you do know that none of those anti-gun folks wouldn’t do the things they say concerning us…..

Actually both groups are very capable of doing unconstitutional things to the other.
The voice of righteousness is among us. Obviously, we were joking. I couldn’t care less what flag someone wants to fly on their own property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom