• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WTB: Beretta 96 Elite II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty specific, but I have a project in mind and I want a .40sw Beretta with a Brigadier slide. The Elite II is really what I’m after, but I would consider a regular Brig or first gen Elite for the right price. Thanks!

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good looking out, but I actually saw that listed on Armslist. First Gen Elite is not my first pick for this project so I would be hesitant to pay what they are asking, but if the price was right I’d buy a regular Elite. I am pleased to see that people do read these WTB ads though, so if nothing else you have given me some hope. I really do appreciate the heads up.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You probably know this, but the Elite series brings top $$$$ on the used market. If you find one under $1K snag it ASAP. A large portion of the used 92 Elite and Elite II were bought up by Bill Wilson of Wilson Combat several years back, he was then adding his Wilson Combat flair and reselling them.

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It would need to be a pretty stellar 9mm Elite II for me to shell out $1000. That said, if anyone has a stellar 9mm Elite II I would be interested. I am a big fan of 90-series Berettas and that is a variant I don’t have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom