Flagpole in your yard...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody familiar with the Uncommon USA telescoping flagpoles? I made an impulse buy yesterday at the Home and Garden show and purchased one of their Bronze 20' flagpole kits to set up at my new house. I've always wanted one and the wife gave me thumbs up for the new house. Kit comes with everything, including 2 flags...US and one of my choice between Military or State...so I went with a USN flag. I can't wait to get it set up.

Feel free to post up pics of Old Glory in your yard.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would also like more info, I am looking for a flagpole for my yard as well. Dont want to spend a small fortune, but also dont want one that will bend the first time the wind blows on it.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Peanut, they make a solar LED light that mounts to the top of the pole, just under the truck, and it clips to that top ring so it swivels with the flag. I think they are running around $99 on their website.

ep_yimg_com_ca_I_yhst_19802326331255_2243_21348256_.gif

I'm glad to hear that those of you who have them are happy with them.

I paid $378 total, for a Bronze 20' pole and the solar LED light...I like that it came with everything, including a locking collar so no one can drop the pole and take your stuff.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so what is the flag size on a 20' pole? How tall do they make the telescoping ones?

I've told my wife when we build our new house that I want a massive flag pole...

Latest posts

Top Bottom