Florida......really?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
f27f7f0426db872f728383e31669086e.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I certainly agree that this sterling fellow in post #22 above is not someone who I initially think I’d like my daughter to be dating, I’m just not sure of the charges in this case. Was it the illegal climbing up on the playground equipment? The disclosure of where babies come from to underage children? Or perhaps..profiling? He sure has a winning smile about him, wouldn’t you agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I certainly agree that this sterling fellow in post #22 above is not someone who I initially think I’d like my daughter to be dating, I’m just not sure of the charges in this case. Was it the illegal climbing up on the playground equipment? The disclosure of where babies come from to underage children? Or perhaps..profiling? He sure has a winning smile about him, wouldn’t you agree?

Your believing this satire?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure it was the vernacular in which he spoke about said birds and bees.

Ryan was arrested after he scaled playground equipment at a park at Clearwater Beach, Fla. and shouted a vulgar explanation about where babies come from to the children who were playing there.

Police said Ryan was approaching tourists and making inappropriate comments to women in an effort to get their male partners to confront him. An officer in the area was watching him at the time.

According to local authorities, Ryan has already caused several disturbances in the area. Police records show arrests on charges for disorderly conduct, battery, and carrying a concealed weapon – all within the last year.

On May 18 – just two nights before the most recent incident – Ryan was arrested for disorderly conduct along with another man, Eric DeTiege.

According to police, the two men started cursing in front of a street performance on Pier 60, where children and their parents were watching in attendance. The men reportedly began dancing into the act. When they were asked to leave, they refused and swore at the performer, which is when the police were called.

Records list 44-year-old DeTiege with a Tampa address, while Ryan’s is listed as transient.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Florida man caught licking doorbell
Who would have imagined there would be more than one doorbell licker out there?

Author: Tasha Cain
Published: 4:14 PM EST February 14, 2019
Updated: 5:02 PM EST February 14, 2019
LAKE WORTH, Fla.—Another day, another doorbell licker caught on camera.

This time, a man was busted licking a Ring video doorbell in Lake Worth, Fla.

The camera catches the man licking the doorbell again and again and again.

Many people felt like when the first doorbell licker was caught on Ring camera in California, it was only a matter of time before the strange behavior popped up in the Sunshine State.

In the case of the Florida doorbell licker, the video shows him licking, then stepping back and pointing at what looks like a stack of newspapers.

But it doesn’t stop there.

The Florida doorbell licker goes in to lick again before leaving.

It was back in January when another man was caught on camera licking a doorbell in Salinas, California. Police were able to identify that suspect as 33-year-old Roberto Daniel Arroyo. Police are still looking for him and say he could face two misdemeanor charges for petty theft and prowling.

There's no word on what charges the Florida licker could face.

I lived in Lake Worth for a number of years in the 90's. Trust me when I say that this is business as usual...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom