Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Boxing Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't going to get it and my dad came over and split it with me. Wish I would have saved my money. Pisses me off the amount of money that was made. Wish I could see just a small amount of it.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saturday is going to be action packed for boxing...Kameda vs. McDonnell and Figueroa vs. Burns on CBS... Canelo Alvarez vs. Kirkland, Soto vs. Gomez and Joe Joe Diaz vs. Delgado on HBO.
Alvarez and Kirkland will be the premier fight to watch, both are badasses and both hit hard.

Next weekend- GGG (Genady Golovkin) vs. Monroe and Chocolalito Gonzalez vs. Sosa.
You dont ever want to miss watching GGG fight if you like tough exciting fighters, plus he has the highest knockout percentage of any current belt holder, he's that good, a really powerful explosive fighter. He's the guy to watch if youre watching to see knockouts.

23rd- Andre Direll vs. Degale and Fortuna vs. Vasquez

30th- Kell Brook vs Gavin, Linares vs. Mitchell and Lee Selby vs. Evgeny Gradovich....

A great month of boxing coming up. For the casuals that only watch boxing twice a year and complained about that match last Saturday night or those that think something has killed boxing again here ya go some really good fights coming up that are not going to waste your time to watch or cost you a freakin $100 bill.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom